Friday, July 11, 2014

Time Capsule

I have just revised my Time Capsule and I LOVE IT.  Just made my copies for my 2nd graders to do this next year.  It is so cool to see how they've changed from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.  They seriously change their minds so stinkin' much!

The first week of school we go through the packet and I tell them which sections they need to fill out and which ones they need to leave blank.  Then I hold on to them until May where they will finish filling them out.  If ever I get a new student, I will just give them the packet whenever they arrive and they'll be able to compare that time period.

Here's some previews.... Click the first picture to get it in my TPT store or to preview it more.








 I hope you like it as much as I do!  Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment