Monday, June 9, 2014

Hello Blog-o-sphere!

I'm trying out this whole blog phenomena.  I've followed them for so long and just decided I might as well try it out.  Well here are a few thing about me: 


  • First time blogger
  •  I teach 2nd grade 
  • I teach in what is known as "stick builts" as we have run out of room in the actual Elementary School... thus my blog title "Stickin' to Second Grade".  
  • I just started selling some of my products on TPT
  •  I'm a new Mommy (well sorta new).  My daughter is 9 months old.  
  • I've been married to my husband now for 2 1/2 years.  

Anyways, those are just a few bits and pieces.  I hope to keep posting more when I think of something worth sayin!  

My little girl
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (hopefully...)

No comments:

Post a Comment